Industry Leading 3M™ Intercoms and Headsets
In the ultra-competitive quick service restaurant (QSR) industry, every second counts. That’s why we install 3M™ Wireless Communication Systems. As the industry’s first all-digital system, 3M™ continues to offer superior sound clarity, advanced noise reduction plus headset prompts. You’ll enjoy improved customer communication enabling your team to operate at its peak.
XT1 Intercom System
The easy way to get your message to your staff AND customers
Once install is complete, you’ll receive ongoing support and service from the team at Recips. This means, your system is always working at its best for you - longer.
Wait until you hear this!
- Crystal clear sound at order point and in your kitchen improves order accuracy and boosts customer satisfaction Advanced technology that improves communication with your customers
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation reduces annoying echoes
- Automatic Gain Control helps maintain steady volume so communication remains clearer
- Available for single-lane and multi-lane configurations
Customisable messages can be used to encourage up-sell and improve productivity
- Use up to 8 greeter messages to promote key products
- Recorded alerts (up to 4) eg. “back door open” and reminders (up to 16) help increase compliance eg. “Check rest rooms”
- Messages can be scheduled by day part
- Headset voice prompts can indicate low battery, out-of-range device and other helpful tips
The new G5 headset seamlessly connects to your existing XT1 base station. The lighter weight headset provides increased durability, enhanced comfort, backward-compatibility and the ability to make repairs in store.
The 3M headset and base station system is designed to work with a range of headsets including XT1 headsets and new G5 headsets.
Increased productivity and profits – here’s how:
- Enhanced microphone technology that reduces background noise.
- More durable with touch buttons and no on off switch
- Smart Battery technology
- Light and sound indicators.
- In store serviceability to reduce downtime.
- Haptics Technology (vibrations like your smart phone).
- Lighter in weight (20% less than the current headset) and easier adjustments to ensure team comfort.
- Improved stronger headband and microphone boom.
Recips Recommended Headsets Include:
- 3M G5
- 3M XT1
- 3M C-1060 - 3M have withdrawn support for this line
Order more headsets or prefab vehicle loops today!
A manager’s kit means you’ll have spare earpiece foams and pads onsite, to minimise disruptions and keep customers and staff happy. Find out more
If you require headset repair or wish to order spare parts, you can click here to complete the online form or download to complete and ship with your headsets.
Please remember that G5 headsets can be repaired in your store – ask us how!
Registration, User Operation & Training
Registering your new headset is easy.
- Visit our Registration & Training page and watch the registration video
- Contact us if you require further assistance with your registration.
Training: Now it’s easier to train staff when your purchase your G5 headset. These easy to understand videos do the work for you. New team members? Simple. Have them watch our training videos and they’ll be ready to use your headsets and begin serving customers.
Visit our Registration & Training page.
Base Station – keep yours at its best.
Recips can arrange for Base Station software upgrade plus servicing of your complete system. To maximise efficiency and longevity of your system, this should be completed every 12 months